A leading e-commerce company that enhances the way people shop by offering Cash Back, deals and rewards from more than 3,500 merchants. Founded in 1999, Rakuten Rewards has grown to become the go-to shopping destination for consumers, having paid out nearly $2 billion in Cash Back to its 15 million members. The company also operates ShopStyle, a leading fashion discovery destination, and Cartera Commerce, a top rewards platform for airlines and banks.
Offer Center is the name given to our coupon collection, validating and offering system. It is largely a backend system, with administrative and API interfaces.
The Offer Center system that is stable, but not under active development at this point. Offer center is a critical offering to support our Button Browser extension yet currently provides a sub-par experience in terms of quality of data and implementation and is a good candidate to refactor/build as a stand-alone service with a Radiant driven react front end.
- 3+ years of Java software engineering Experience
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Apache Maven
- Work in a friendly high efficient team of professionals, interesting projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- The ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of professional growth
- The opportunity and assistance in certification for Cloud Architect, Data Engineer
- The opportunity to make a contribution to the medical area and help people around the world
- Development of new functionality
- Support of an existing functionality
- Participation in (daily stand-up, planning, demo, technical and team retrospective, and knowledge sharing sessions)
- Be positive and motivated for making A++ product
- More than 20 developers in different sub-teams (Java, Go, Node, React, Vue)
Interested? You know what to do. Apply for this position