A digital platform, using artificial intelligence for augmenting regulatory research. Our technology routinely monitors, anticipates and reports updates or changes to relevant regulations, providing instant alerts. Our platform also allows us to zero-in on applicable regulations to identify and analyse any gaps in the compliance of a product.
We are seeking for a full-time Senior Data Engineer to Design, Implement, Transform and Analyze Data through efficient Data strategies.
In this role, you will benefit from the mentorship of highly skilled experts and you will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
- Data Acquisition:
- Design and implement data acquisition strategies like: integration with new data vendors, creation of new services (e.g. newsletter service)
- Maintenance and support of current services (ParseHub, RSSFeed reader, Webz.io integration)
- Data Transformation:
- Design and improve the current data pipeline architecture
- Collaborate with Dev Team and AI team to develop new services to improve data automation
- Improve the current data acquisition and transformation tracing
- Analyse the data transformation trace and take actions when needed (e.g. repair services that are malfunctioning)
- Data Analysis:
- Collaborate with the Data Manager to design and improve the data architecture accordingly to the business needs
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to collect and prepare the data for the AI development
- Collaborate with Prod Manager team to ensure quality and automation of the metrics
- Implement a DataOps process to ensure data versioning, security, etc.
- Align to the company’s culture and show great team work abilities.
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Good familiarity with web-crawling techniques
- Excellent Knowledge of Python programming language
- Hands-on experience with both relational and non-relational database design
- Proven experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Machine Learning methods
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other