Luxembourgish banking and financial services company.
The first cooperative banks were founded in the 19th century, following the vision of the founders of the first rural cooperative banks in Germany.
Our first credit cooperatives were founded in Luxembourg in 1925.
The model of our bank developed very quickly and by 1970, the network counted 138 outlets across the country. Offering its clients high quality service, many our branches merged to form Group, which was made up of 13 branches, each with several agencies, plus 12 agencies that report directly to our bank.
Today, our bank counts 38 agencies across the country.
Let's talk about You:
- Oracle (prerequisite, experience > 5 years minimum)
- Scripting (Bash or KSH)
- Oracle DBA 19c
- RAC expert (+ Dataguard )
It would be great if You also:
- Good experience with Partitioning
- Automation knowledge with ansible
You are passionate to work with:
- Ongoing architecture improvements in a growing startup
- Developing new features
- Designing and implementing architecture approaches for new infrastructure components
- Keeping high quality of product
- Agile values and principles
Your area of responsibility and growth:
- Daily administration of bank databases
- Respond to support requests in all environments and production incidents
- Install and configure new database servers in case of requests
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other
Interested? You know what to do. Apply for this position