A digital platform, using artificial intelligence for augmenting regulatory research. Our technology routinely monitors, anticipates and reports updates or changes to relevant regulations, providing instant alerts. Our platform also allows us to zero-in on applicable regulations to identify and analyse any gaps in the compliance of a product.
We are seeking a highly qualified Platform Lead who will be the Principle AI Scientist, driving the creation of innovative AI products that lead RegASK into the future and change the way to do business, enter new markets and serve clients.
This position will be working in a fast-paced environment with multiple time zones managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
- Oversee all AI development (experiments, deployment, etc.)
- Direct the application of sophisticated quantitative expertise in advanced mathematical fields to develop innovative data science solutions.
- Work closely with engineering to deploy models
- Build and put models into production environment
- Articulate the business value of the AI and data pipeline
- Run the Product & Technology operations with the team
- Ownership of the overall data architecture
- Align to the company’s culture and show great team coordination abilities.
- Coach, Grow and Develop your team to maximise their Engagement, Performance and Potential
- Live the company Culture & Values and drive a positive team culture where team members feel valued, empowered and developed
- Communicate with your team, peers and leaders in a genuine, transparent way, to maximise the flow of information and support effective collaboration
- Solid experience as a lead data scientist (primary focus on research, asking the right questions with the ability to answer questions, SaaS)
- Knowledge of mathematics and probability theory, a solid understanding of statistics, e.g., statistical power analysis, significance testing
- General machine learning expertise, i.e., regression, classification, and clustering algorithms, time-series analysis, Bayesian methods
- Prototype-to-production engineering skills in Python, including best practices such as source control, proper documentation, library packaging, versioning, testing, containerization, CI/CD, and task scheduling
- Advanced SQL and distributed big data processing skills (Kubernetes) is a plus
- Professional habits around model validation, testing, and tracking; tenacious and selfcatalyzing problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Visionary, strategic thinking, problem solving and anticipation approach
- Proven Leadership experience in Cx level management position
- Excellent Team management and team coordination skills
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Compensation for work equipment
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other