Excited by AI/ML? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning.
The Zazmic AI is developing ML systems for delivering better personalization, managing ad spends and generating content insights using AI/ML and data science at its core.
As a part of this, we need individuals focusing on research and development of methods for processing huge amount of data and content using machine learning.
- Develop algorithms that utilize deep learning and traditional methods in machine learning.
- Create experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and insights to drive business decisions.
- Optimize machine learning algorithms for scalability, speed, and accuracy.
Minimum Requirements :
- 2-4 years in applying AI/ML principles to real world applications
- 3+ years with Python and SQL
- Experience in building Bigdata pipelines and proven track record of implementing Machine learning models
- Understand and explain model and automated decisions to business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in Model development and deployment in GCP is big plus
- Strong fundamentals in Probability, Statistics and Optimization
- Broad Machine Learning experience - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling and Execution
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning and/or Time-Series techniques is a plus
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other