Who collects data about you?
Zazmic Inc. is a full-cycle outsourcing company that extends from development to promotion of technological products and services. We have deep expertise in the domain areas such as DSP/SSP systems, AdTech, FinTech, and HealthTech.
What information we collect about you
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Products, to communicate with you, or to make our services better. We collect this information: if and when you contact us, apply for a job, subscribe to our updates, and automatically we collect cookies when you visit the Site. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
- Personal data. When you fill out our contact form, we may collect personally-identifying information (“Personal Information”, “Personal Data”) including, but not limited to; your name, your surname, email address(es), telephone number(s), and information related to the business you represent. Since you will actively submit this information to us, you will know precisely what data we collect through the Site. When you apply for one of the Zazmic Inc. vacancies, you of your own free will provide us with your Personal Information. The Personal Data includes your first and last name, email address, your current country of residence and telephone number. You may also submit your CV and provide links to your publicly available social media or other professional community accounts, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others. You may also provide us with some additional Personal Information during one of the steps of our recruitment process: telephone call, email communication, an interview, or via any other communication channel and method. All the information provided during the recruitment process is confidential, and only for the information of the intended recipient. Moreover every work result remains the property of the company. Any usage, publishing or redistribution without the prior written consent of the proper Zazmic entity is prohibited. We will keep record of your contact and application requests, related communication and replies, and other information that you on your free will submit to us unless you request its erasure in the order provided by the applicable laws and this Policy.
- Behavioral data. Additionally, we may collect behavioral information about how you use the Site. This includes but is not limited to: your timezone, date and time you visit the Site, actions taken while browsing the information on the Site including the URL clickstream through the Site, which areas or pages of the Site you visit or view, how you interact with Site elements, amount of time you spend browsing the Site, and number of times you return to the Site. We gather this data automatically through Google analytics, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Twitter Ads, and other data-gathering technologies, like cookies, in order to understand how Site visitors browse and use the Site. This data helps us manage the Site, analyze general online behavior and usage trends, and provide targeted advertisements.
- Content information. You might provide us with information about you in draft and published content (a blog post or comment that includes biographic information about you, or any media or files you upload).
How and why we use your data
- For contacting you
We will use your email address, phone number, or other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for contacting you and providing you with the services and information that you request; it also allows us to correctly respond to your comments and questions.
- For establishing business relations
If you are an existing customer of Zazmic Inc. or we reasonably believe that you might want to be our customer, we will use your email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for establishing a business relationship, sending you information about our services, and providing you with updates that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
- For providing you with information
If you have subscribed to our updates, we will use the email address you provided to send information about our services, recent updates, latest products, case studies, and research.
- For automated processing
If you visit the website, data about your behavior on the site will be automatically processed by cookies and third-party services to help us better understand your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
How we share your information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. These are spelled out below:
- Third-party vendors. We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This includes cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you; those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns, and by placing ads to market our services); those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers); those that make tools to help us run our operations (like programs that help us with task management, scheduling, word processing, email and other communications, and collaboration among our teams). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- Aggregated or de-identified information. We may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services or Products, or share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published support requests. If you send us a request for assistance (for example, via a support email or one of our other feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Zazmic Inc. to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
For example, we keep web server logs that record information about a visitor to Zazmic website, like the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to and investigate issues if something goes wrong.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
These acts require us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above. We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights;
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected;
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We do not sell the Personal Information of our users. For more information about these rights, please contact us.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Access by minors
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: 415-728-1621