Before submitting your resume, please pay attention to the location – we will not be able to review your resume and provide feedback if you are not (in fact) located in the location of the vacancy.
Thanks for understanding
The role supports the project`s internal customers utilizing the latest technology and providing the highest level of customer service
What you’ll do
A Desktop Support Technician in the company is a technician who has great customer service skills. They are able to troubleshoot most hardware issues, some software issues, and triage more complex issues before escalating the ticket to the next tier or team.
A DST-I demonstrates independent ownership of T1 tickets. They actively seek opportunities to deepen their expertise by working on T2 tickets with peer supervision.
A DST-I is also responsible for the the timely completion of all on-boarding and off-boarding of user accounts and equipment. A DST-I is also expected to select at least one Corp system to learn how to administer. A DST-I is able to gather, organize, and present all relevant information/data to efficiently assess an issue.
This information may help them to solve the issue, or be used by the next tier to be able to quickly resolve an issue. It is equally important to set expectations with end users, and answer any questions they may have around the support process. This role is onsite five days a week.
- This is an office position. The candidate must visit it 5 times a week
Let's talk about You:
- Computer Science degree desirable or equivalent working experience in similar role
- 1+ years' experience with IT / Retail Service Desk
- Knowledge of corporate desktop technologies including Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Mac OS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft O365 Jira, Intune / JAMF, endpoint protection tools, basic security, Mobile Device Management, Video Conference Systems, Asset Management, Workday knowledge, SAAS Management
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
You are passionate to work with:
- Enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service
- Eager to engage with the latest technology
Your area of responsibility and growth:
- Troubleshoot hardware and some software issues.
- Triage complex issues before escalating
- Take independent ownership of T1 tickets
- Collaborate on T2 tickets with peer supervision
- Manage user account and equipment onboarding/offboarding.
- Learn to administer at least one corporate system
- Efficiently gather and present relevant information
- Set clear expectations with end users
- Adapt and swap tasks quickly
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- On-site presence required five days a week
- Physical capability to lift objects up to 50lbs
Why join us:
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other