Before submitting your resume, please pay attention to the location – we will not be able to review your resume and provide feedback if you are not (in fact) located in the location of the vacancy.
Thanks for understanding
Boostr is a venture-backed enterprise software company building solutions for the media & advertising industry. Frustrated by generic, horizontal CRM products, the founders decided to build the platform they wish they had as operators at Yahoo. We started with a CRM platform that’s disrupting how media sales teams are managed to result in time savings, increased forecast accuracy and revenue growth. Then we introduced an Order Management (OMS) product disrupting the market with the first omnichannel solution. Now we’re the only platform with a single CRM+OMS to manage the entire workflow. The best part, we’re just getting started and have an exciting roadmap of new products and features that will change the advertising world.
— We’re inventing what the future looks like enabling our customers to realize their GTM strategies
— 5 years young
— 60+ employees — 30 on technical team
— $13m + in funding, inclusive of a $7M Series A in July 2020, from Vocap Investment Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media, Lightspeed, WGI, C2Ventures, Math Capital and the “who’s who” of media insiders
— We work with industry leaders — Buzzfeed, Outfront, Electronic Arts, Vevo, Complex, Match Media, Axios
— Growing over 100% YoY
For the technical:
This is not your ordinary application. You will be working with Silicon Valley insiders that have built database internals (Postgres), and enterprise-scale systems such as Salesforce and Siebel systems. You will be building the next generation of enterprise-level infrastructure. You will be implementing and testing more than just another website. You will be learning techniques that allow infrastructure to scale to 1000’s of B2B customers and 100,000s of users. The infrastructure will allow those customers to define their own custom fields, define their own algorithms, organize their UI’s, etc. Much like most other SaaS solutions Boostr will scale to a level that is not typically seen in a web app.
You will be working on:
Configurable UI — allowing the customers to define their own UI
Self-describing API’s — these allow for the Configurable UI to understand what the UI is capable of.
Going beyond an ORM (Object relationship model)
Scale of the infrastructure to N-level.
30 Software Engineers
13 – Ruby on Rails
9 – Angular
5 – Quality Assurance
1 – Automated QA
1 – DevOps
2 – Project Managers
Let's talk about You:
- 4+ years of experience with Angular
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Expertise in Chrome APIs
- Experience integrating with cloud service and Chrome APIs
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Ruby on Rails knowledge is a strong plus
- Experience in developing custom workflows, plugins
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (Outlook, Graph API)
- Experience integration with Azure API Apps, AzureAD
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Team — strong middle-senior developers
- More than 50 clients (VEVO, EAGames, Bustle, Yieldmo, etc.)
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Professional growth
- We cover English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences
- Development of new functionality
- Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with the team
- Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks
Why join us:
- Work Anywhere: Embrace the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. Your office could be a beach, a cozy café, or wherever you feel most inspired
- Flexibility: Wave goodbye to the 9-to-5 grind. We believe in a flexible working schedule that fits your life.
- Sponsored Education: We're invested in your growth. Enjoy sponsored education and training, ranging from 20% to 100%.
- Personal Development: We're not just about work; we're about your growth. Craft your personal development plan and watch your career soar.
- Regular Salary Reviews: Your hard work won't go unnoticed. We conduct regular salary reviews to ensure you're fairly rewarded
- Career Advancement: The sky's the limit! Move up the ladder based on your performance, and your career trajectory could surprise you
- Tako Food: We believe in feeding your creativity and productivity. Enjoy a tasty treat on us with our special Tako Food offering
- Corporate Events: From team outings to memorable celebrations, we know how to have a good time together
- English Classes: Enhance your language skills and open doors to global opportunities with our sponsored English classes
- Health Matters: Your health is our priority. Get your annual flu shot on us
- Work Equipment: We provide top-notch tools. Receive a compensation of $600 for your work equipment
- Core Value Awards: Being true to our core values pays off! Nominate peers for the Core Value Awards and enjoy a potential bonus
- Paid vacation