Airbyte is the open-source data integration platform that gives your infrastructure superpowers to move data seamlessly
Airbyte is the open-source data integration platform that gives your infrastructure superpowers to move data seamlessly. The main responcibility is to building connectors for data sources and destinations is a critical part of what will make Airbyte successful.
Data sources and destinations like:
Relational databases: OracleDB, MSSQL, MySQL, and others
Data Lakes: S3, GCS, Azure Blob storage, DataBricks
Warehousess: BigQuery, Snowflake, Clickhouse
Queues: Kafka, Google Pubsub, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SQS
Working knowledge of English required
Proactive communication: if requirements are not clear or you need support from the team, you speak up quickly so no time is wasted.
Built for extensibility: Adapt an existing connector to your needs or build a new one with ease.
Optionally normalized schemas: Entirely customizable, start with raw data or from some suggestion of normalized data.
Full-grade scheduler: Automate your replications with the frequency you need.
Real-time monitoring: We log all errors in full detail to help you understand.
Incremental updates: Automated replications are based on incremental updates to reduce your data transfer costs.
Manual full refresh: Sometimes, you need to re-sync all your data to start again.
Debugging autonomy: Modify and debug pipelines as you see fit, without waiting.
- 3+ years of experience with modern Python/Django
- Experience with modern database architecture and management techniques
- Understanding of architecting, managing, and scaling services, including both internal and external APIs
- Strong experience with Docker and containers
- Used to working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Networking skills (TCP/UDP, IP, proxy, VPN, etc.)
- Version control and continuous integration tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- Experience building services that leverage cloud-based infrastructure (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Linux
Will be a plus:
What we offer:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Professional growth
- Coverage of English classes, certification, team buildings, participation in local conferences
- Be an experienced engineer with experience in modern Python/Django (not just 1.x or 2.x)
- Need to be able to truly build and architect
- Be flexible to work along with the stack and be open-minded to solve new problems every day
Interested? You know what to do. Apply for this position