• 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience;
• Successful promotion of services in the English-speaking market (USA, EU);
• Knowledge of and experience with different in-bound marketing channels;
• Experience managing SEM, SEO, Email Marketing, etc.;
• Hands on experience with PPC (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, etc.);
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice in this area;
• Advanced level of business English (writing and speaking — grammar, spelling, stylistics).
Good to have:
• High energy and ability to work without detailed day to day management;
• Results-driven, assertive individual with excellent organizational and project management
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written);
• Strong sense of initiative and accountability;
• Ability to multi-task, work well in fast-paced environment, start-up environment;
• Good leadership skills, to engage and motivate peers to contribute to marketing.
• STRATEGY. Analysis and improvement of the marketing strategy, managing the marketing processes to create an efficient development strategy and attract customers;
• TRAFFIC ACQUISITION. Managing and implementation of effective acquisition campaigns, including Paid Ads (driving online traffic to the company website using AdWords, CPA, CPI networks, work with as banner-teaser networks, retargeting etc.);
• OPTIMIZATION. Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. Optimize conversion rates to achieve a positive ROI;
• SEM. Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks;
• Market research;
• Product promotion, growth hacking, development of marketing plan, communication with the customer and team;
• Generating ideas and creating marketing collateral in collaboration with designers, content managers etc.;
• Mass media relations (PR articles);
• Designing, building and maintaining social media presence (SMM);
• Measuring and reporting performance of all digital campaigns;
• Cooperating with the executive management to create and improve the key processes.
• Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity;
• Challenging projects;
• Close cooperation with development teams and clients;
• Professional growth.
If you are interested — please send your CV to