• Strong familiarity with Linux Administration (System/Network/Security);
• Experienced with cloud based computing platform (Amazon, Google Cloud);
• Strong grasp of tools for configuration management like Puppet, Chef, Ansible;
• Comfort with open platform for distributed applications (e.g. Docker);
• Good experience with applications administration (Solr, Mongo, Elsasticsearch etc.), Apache/mod_php, Nginx/PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Redis;
• Network knowledge and skills: understanding of tcp/ip stack and routing, some experience with load balancing and firewalls;
• Familiar with scripting languages (ruby, bash, python);
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
• Experience in scaling, performance optimization and troubleshooting.
Good to have:
• Experience in DSP/DMP systems configuration.
What you will do:
• Day-to-day operations of the cloud environment;
• Monitoring, maintenance and accidents resolution in the production environment;
• Troubleshooting and scaling of standard services;
• Performing scheduled maintenance tasks;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Flexible working hours, remote work opportunity;
• Challenging project in a world known company (Rakuten);
• Close cooperation with development team and client;
• Professional growth.
If you are interested — please send your CV to