Locaion: South America
The world’s largest travel guidance platform, helps hundreds of millions of people each month become better travelers, from planning to booking to taking a trip.
Travelers across the globe use the site and app to discover where to stay, what to do and where to eat based on guidance from those who have been there before.
With more than 1 billion reviews and opinions of nearly 8 million businesses, travelers turn to the platform to find deals on accommodations, book experiences, reserve tables at delicious restaurants and discover great places nearby.
As a travel guidance company available in 43 markets and 22 languages, the platform makes planning easy no matter the trip type.
Let's talk about You:
- 5+ years of experience with data; familiarity with technologies and toolings associated with relational databases (MS SQL/PostgreSQL or equivalent) and data warehouses (Hadoop/Hive, Snowflake, or equivalent).
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI
- Experience with Synapse
- Experience with Azure:
- Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, ADLS, Blob Storage, ADF, Azure Stream Analytics
- Solid experience developing complex ETL processes; these should include defining SLA, performance measurements and monitoring
- Strong experience in OOР or functional programming in Java, Python or equivalent languages
- Excellent English language written and verbal skills
- Ability to make progress on projects independently and enthusiasm for solving difficult problems
- Before submitting your CV, please pay attention to the location of the vacancy, as well as the requested skills and experience.
You are passionate to work with:
- Ongoing architecture improvements in a growing startup
- Developing new features
- Designing and implementing architecture approaches for new infrastructure components
- Keeping high quality of product
- Agile values and principles
Your area of responsibility and growth:
- Build Data Storage Solutions with SQL Server and Data Lakes
- Develop ETL Pipelines with Azure Data Factory.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of T-SQL
- Design and implement the technical solutions for data-related projects
- Work closely with product, business, and other engineering teams to define requirements
- Be responsible for the quality of code and documentation you produced
- Actively provide feedback on best practices and design patterns to your peers in the form of design reviews and code reviews
- Participate in the planning and estimation process, and provide feedback on the way the team is operating and how it could improve
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- We cover English classes (with a native speaker)
- Boost professional brand: you can participate in local conferences as a listener or as a speaker
- Regular team buildings: have fun with teammates
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth)
- Tech and non-tech Zazmic Communities: support and share experience with each other