You would build analytics products to inform strategic decision making, both internally and for our university partners. Our products help senior leaders understand successes and opportunities across all parts of the student journey, from engagement with our online marketing materials through enrollment, all the way to graduation.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Our project helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
Let's talk about You:
- Experience using SQL to build data pipelines
- Experience creating visualizations in Tableau or similar BI tools
- Experience using git for collaboration and AWS for deployment
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop data products
- Experience analysing data from digital marketing, CRM, SIS or LMS tools
- Experience using Python, dbt, AWS Athena, or CircleCI (bonus)
You are passionate to work with:
- Ongoing architecture improvements in a growing startup
- Developing new features
- Designing and implementing architecture approaches for new infrastructure components
- Keeping high quality of product
- Agile values and principles
Your area of responsibility and growth:
- Be responsible for collaboratively building data analytics pipelines and dashboards for multiple stakeholders.
- Translating high-level product requirements into technical requirements
- Identifying new data we need and developing ingestion processes
- Clarifying business rules and implementing them in code
- Transforming data using SQL to power our analytics products
- Writing automated tests, documenting your work, and reviewing others’ work
- Building Tableau visualizations to make data actionable
- Teaching stakeholders how to use your products and incorporating their feedback
Why join us:
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Competitive salary
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays + paid sick leave + summer Fridays
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Interested? You know what to do. Apply for this position