Zazmic is a dynamic and innovative technology company that specializes in cloud solutions and services.
We are on the lookout for three dedicated and experienced GCP Resell Representatives to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our Google Cloud resell business in Brazil, India, or Australia, depending on your location.
Zazmic helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business from providing offshore, nearshore, or inshore IT resources. Zazmic`s resources are remote and cover most competencies required to build, migrate, or maintain mobile, web, and cloud applications. Examples of competencies: business analyst, product owner, architect, UX/UI designers, software engineers, AQ/AQA engineers, data engineers, AI/ML engineers devops, secops, SRE.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will search, identify, qualify Zazmic potential clients and close service contracts. You will also build trust with the Zazmic clients in order to keep them happy.
- Qualify leads using the AWAF (Are We A Fit/ BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline) framework to identify potential resell opportunities
- Manage end to end sales process, from lead qualification to contract execution
- Provide exceptional customer service | support to address pre and post-sales inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities for our customers by understanding Zazmic Internal offerings beneficial to our customers (Workspace, Z-Stream, Cloud Ops on Demand, etc…)
- Collaborate effectively with various Zazmic teams, including Marketing, Technical Support, Consultants involved in workshops, and the Service team, to support the growth of the resell business
- Knowledge (3-5 Years) of the IT services industry
- Exposure to Google Cloud products and services
- Proven track record of Sales Success and achieving KPI Sales Targets
- The candidate should be familiar with using CRM systems to track leads and manage sales pipelines
- Ability to build relationships with Customers and ability to understand their needs
Why join us:
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Your Opinion Matters, you have opportunities and flexibility to be a change maker within Zazmic
- Potential Travel Opportunities (Large Conferences, Events, In Person Client Engagement)
- Close cooperation with the development team and client
- Opportunity to influence product development
- Professional Growth: the certification preparation course is free for our specialists. The company pays for two attempts to pass the exam, regardless of the exam result
- Getting in on the Ground Level of a Rising Company for promotional and growth opportunities